How to use Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups…
- Simply express a few drops of breast milk into each cup before applying directly onto the nipple.
- Apply the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup directly onto the nipple – like a cupping glass.
- Place a Breast Pad over the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup.
- Your nursing bra will then hold everything in place.
- Remove Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup and rinse nipple before each nursing session.
- Wear the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup at all times unless nursing/breastfeeding your infant.
- No other nipple treatment should be used in conjunction with Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups as this may reduce their effectiveness.
- If the crack or graze persists it may be necessary to use a silicon breast shield whilst breast feeding to aid in the healing process.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If symptoms do not go away or worsen, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
How to Clean:
- Breast Angels – Silverette Cups should be cleaned twice a day using Bicarbonate of Soda and a small amount of cold water.
- Make a paste using a tablespoon of Bicarbonate Soda mixed with a small amount of cold water
- Simply rub the Bicarbonate of Soda mix on the Breast Angels Silverette Cups and rinse.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is widely available and you should be able to find it in the baking section of your nearest supermarket.